Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In- June 4, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. Somewhere I've never been is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember fun times with family and friends.
3. Someone who is easy to talk to makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, does not make me happy since I hate being in the rain.
5. That I only have one more week til summer break is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows all my secrets.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping and hopefully getting rid of this stomach thing I have, tomorrow my plans include driving to OP with Kory to see my parents and Sunday, I want to go out to dinner with my family for a late Mother's Day/early Father's Day dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment