Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- June 8, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:
 
"So here's the disclaimer: Whatever else you might think about the events in this story, please keep in mind that my mom is gorgeous and our bathrooms were always clean."
~pg 1, My Double Life by Janette Rallison

5 comments:

  1. Your teaser made me laugh. I wonder if my kids say this? Doubtful. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-art-of-devotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic teaser, sounds like a funny book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this teaser. I haven't heard of this book. I hope you are enjoying it. Thanks for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to check out this book based on the teaser!

    ReplyDelete