Friday, March 27, 2009

Blogging Award!




I received the Premio Dardos Award from Mo at Unmainstream Mom Reads. This award acknowledges the the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am choosing:

  1. Books Gardens and Dogs
  2. Crazy Book Slut
  3. Reading With Monie
  4. Socrates Book Reviews
  5. Books, Movies, & Chinese Food
  6. Radiant Light
  7. Juiciliciousss Reviews
  8. At Home With Books
  9. Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
  10. drey's library
  11. Hope's Bookshelf
  12. Presenting Lenore
  13. Shhh I'm Reading
  14. The Story Siren
  15. Steph Su Reads

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! And thank you, so very much, for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just dropping by to let you know that I've given you an award:
    http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/03/awards-roundup_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! Wow, thank you so much for passing it along to me! I'm honored and will blog about it soon.

    ReplyDelete