Friday, March 27, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- March 27, 2009


Breakfast: What is the last thing you ordered on-line? A pair of shoes! I had a pair in gray that I loved so I ordered the same ones in brown, but they only a had one that was a half-size smaller. Hopefully they'll fit!
Lunch What is your favorite dessert at a restaurant? I love chocolate molten cakes from Chili's!
Dinner What is the funnest game you have played recently? Rock Band on the Wii
Midnight Snack What job(s) did you have while in high school/college? In high school I worked at Target and in college I worked at Disney during the summer
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Only 4 days til Spring Break...only 3 days til Spring Break...only 2 days til Spring Break...only 1 more day til Spring Break...its Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment