Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays- March 17, 2009

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Frankly, I love global warming. I'm guilt-free when it comes to my carbon footprint, since I don't have a car, I've been on a plane twice in my life, I'm frugal with my power consumption because I can't afford not to be, and I use my Save-It Bag For Life every day because now they have the audacity to charge 5p if you want a new one."
~ pg 10, All You Need Is Love by Carole Matthews

1 comment:

  1. What a great teaser! I think I'd reuse bags more often if they charged for them.

    ReplyDelete