Sunday, March 15, 2009

Book Review- The Agency


I just finised reading The Agency by Ally O'Brien.

From the back cover:

Meet Tess Drake
She has everything she needs.
Now it's time to get what she wants...

I really enjoyed this book. There wasn't much heavy-duty substance to it. But I found myself thinking about the book when I wasn't reading it and I couldn't wait to get to the end to find out what happened. For some reason, I just really enjoy reading about the entertainment industry. And it doesn't hurt that the Florida Gators (I graduated from UF and am a die-hard Gator fan) and Westies (I grew up always having a Westie puppy).

I gave this book a rating of 4/5.

This book fullfills items for the following challenges:
Chick-Lit Challenge 2: 2)Pick a book that hasn't had a movie made from it.

Thank you to Booking Mama and St. Martin's Press for this book!

1 comment: