Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Sunday Salon- March 15, 2009


This week was a slow week. Yesterday was the last day that my boyfriend and I will have off together for a while (he took some days off during spring break, but now that he works the weekends, I won't have days off with him until summer). We spent the morning at a Bowl-a-thon for Disney and the afternoon at a BBQ with friends. It was a nice, relazing day. Tonight I am going to The Wine room and then to see Legally Blonde, the musical with my best friend.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled items for the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Ghosts/Angels (can also be used as witches, demons, vampires)
Chick-Lit Challenge: 2
Chick-Lit Challenge 2: 2)Pick a book that hasn't had a movie made from it.

I am currently reading All You Need is Love by Carole Matthews and up next is Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have had a busy couple of days. Well done on reading three books this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete