Monday, March 30, 2009

Musing Mondays- March 30, 2009


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about recording your reading…Do you keep track of what and/or how many books you read? How long have you been doing this? What's your favorite tracking method, and why?If you don't keep track, why not? (question courtesy of MizB)

I started tracking back at the beginning of 2008. First I have a microsoft word list of all the books I have in ABC order by title...then I have a list of the books I have read, again in ABC order by title. Then I have a chart that is numbered...it has the title, the author, the number of pages, the dates I start and finish the book, and the rating I give it. I also keep track on Shelfari, and am starting to update on Goodreads and LibraryThing

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Goodreads and LT. Also, list in my sidebar for the '09 and '08 (when I began my blog). If you visit, click on either year. '08 are listed in order read. '09 same thing but also divided by month.

    ReplyDelete