Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Book Review- Countdown

I just finished reading Countdown by Michelle Maddox.

From the back cover:

THREE
Kira Jordan wakes up in a pitch-black room handcuffed to a metal wall. She has 60 seconds to escape. Thus begins a vicious game where to lose is to die.

TWO
The man she's been partnered with--her only ally in this nightmare--is a convicted mass murderer. But if he's so violent, why does he protect her? And stranger still, what is it behind those haunted sea-green eyes that makes her want to protect him?

ONE
No one to trust. Nowhere to run. And the only hope of survival is working together to beat the
COUNTDOWN

I enjoyed this book. The author wrote the book so that the details were so clear that I could easily see it in my head. I felt like I was watching a movie! There were lots of twists and turns that kept me wanting to read more. I wish that there would be a sequel to this book!

I gave this book a rating of 3/5.

This book fullfills the following requirements:

No comments:

Post a Comment