Thursday, March 5, 2009

Booking Through Thursday- March 5, 2009


We’ve all seen the lists, we’ve all thought, “I should really read that someday,” but for all of us, there are still books on “The List” that we haven’t actually gotten around to reading. Even though we know they’re fabulous. Even though we know that we’ll like them. Or that we’ll learn from them. Or just that they’re supposed to be worthy. We just … haven’t gotten around to them yet.
What’s the best book that YOU haven’t read yet?

Gone with the Wind. I LOVED the movie! And I have tried several times to read the book but I just can't get into it! And everyone tells me how great it is! It's still in my TBR to read someday!

4 comments:

  1. I still have Edgar Sawtelle sitting here along with a thousand others. Maybe someday...

    GWTW is still one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to GWTW. It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to admit it, but I haven't seen the movie or read the book. I know, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I've seen the movie so many times, I don't have any interest in reading the book. Bad me. Thanks for visiting my blog on btt.

    ReplyDelete