Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In- March 6, 2009


1. Buying Popsicles so we can have a party with our Reading Buddies before they take the FCAT was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place I want to go to is Greece!
3. I am very emotional in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Coke!
5. My best friend and I went down separate paths.
6. Our home reminds me that there is really a reason to get off my lazy butt and clean.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to dinner with my boyfriend, uncle, aunt, and cousin, tomorrow my plans include going to see the Shopaholic movie and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, we do have the same number 4. and almost the same number six.

    thanks for dropping by my FF @ blipbit.com!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete