Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In- March 27, 2009


1. In a hole in the ground there lived a cute little bunny.
2. I haven't gotten out of my pjs yet today but that ain't no matter.
3. After dark the rain began to fall again, just like it does so often during the summer in Florida.
4. I let go from the hold of the Spanish galleon.
5. There was a hand in the darkness, and and comfortingly, it was Kory's.
6. Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, people.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching March Madness games, tomorrow my plans include drafting my fantasy baseball team and Sunday, I want to no I have to, go work a shift at The Great Movie Ride so I am still eligible to play softball!

2 comments:

  1. I love #2 - want to do that one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PJ days. They don't come around often enough. What a great response to #5! I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete