Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Sunday Salon- March 1, 2009


I can't believe it's already March! Not a lot happened this week. Friday night, Kory and I went with another couple to the Strawberry Festival. MMm...fried foods! I tried deep fried chocolate chip cookie dough, deep fried recees peanut butter cups, deep fried pepsi (basically just plain fried dough) and my favorite--deep fried oreos. In the past I have also tried deep fried twinkies and deep friend snickers bar. So far, the only ones I like--make that LOVE are deep fried Oreos. I will hunt those suckers down anywhere!

Kory and I also went to ESPN the Weekend at the Hollywood Studios yesterday. Kory got to play 5-on-5 against the Harlem Globetrotters and even scored a basket against them. Then we played a game where you had to throw a football through this whole and I got one in (out of three) and he didn't get any! I will be rubbing that in for a long time to come!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fullfilled items for the following challenges:

I am currently reading Countdown by Michelle Maddox and up next is Legs Talk by D.E. Boone.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great week! I've awarded you a Your Blog Is Fabulous Award. Come to my blog and pick it up!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deep fried oreos?! that's a new one:) lol
    -amy

    ReplyDelete