Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Fill-In- January 1, 2010


Friday Fill-In

1. Last night was the first time I have ever stayed home on New Years Eve.
2. Hopefully I will get engaged this year.
3. The funniest thing that happened last night was that I saw one of my kiddos from last year at the Japanese restaurant where we've seen them twice before.
4. It's a new decade...so where do we go from here?
5. He said I love you; she said I love you too.
6. There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Gators in the Sugar Bowl, tomorrow my plans include getting my hair cut and highlighted with Cori and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comment:

  1. The gators will be on at my house too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete