Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Sunday Salon- January 10, 2010




Happy Blogiversary to me!  Wow!  I can't believe I have been blogging for a year!  I have met so many great people through this blog--other bloggers and authors.  Everyone is so friendly!  I feel like I really started to get into the hang of this towards the end of the year and I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
A to Z Reading Challenge: J, W, Y
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 2, 3, 4, 5
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 2, 3, 4, 5
TwentyTen Reading Challenge: Up to You! - Paranormal Books #1, New in 2010 #1, Young Adult #2, Bad Blogger's #1
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 2, 3, 4
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 2, 3

I am currently reading Gone by Lisa McMann and up next is The Dark Divine by Bree Despain.

4 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! And those are some awesome books you finished this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary - have a wonderful second year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary!

    Can't wait to see what the next year of blogging has in store for you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your review of The Dark Divine.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete