Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Sunday Salon- January 3, 2010


The Sunday Salon

Wow...I can't believe its the start of another year already!  Last year went by so fast!  For the first time since I was little, I spent New Year's Eve at home.  Kory and I went out to dinner at a Japanese restaurant (which is funny...that was our tradition in my family when I was little and I never mentioned it to Kory but he came up with the idea on his own....so now we will be carrying on that tradtion every year) and we didn't feel like going out to a bar afterwards so we just rented a movie and curled up on the couch all night.  It was a little anticlimactic but quite nice.  And I have enjoyed my winter break way too much and so am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! 

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

Road Trip of the Living Dead by Mark Henry

The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves  

Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore









I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
For 2009
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Misc (Zombies), Misc (alternate reality)
A to Z Reading Challenge: Q
Chick-Lit Challenge 2: 1) Pick a Chic Lit book that's been on your TBR for a year or more.
For 2010
A to Z Reading Challenge: D
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 1
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 1
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 1
TwentyTen Reading Challenge: Young Adult #1
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 1
 
I finished the following challenge this week:
A to Z Reading Challenge
 
I am currently reading Need by Carrie Jones and up next is the sequel, Captivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment