Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Sunday Salon- January 24, 2010


The Sunday Salon

Thankfully, this week was a short one at school.  We had Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr Day and then Friday was a teacher workday (we  had a presentation to go to in the morning and then we were supposed to work a half day in our classroom but my friend and I snuck out early).  Then today my best friend and I went to The Wine Room.  I love this place!  You put money on a card and then you go find the wine you want (there are hundreds) and stick your card in the slot and choose if you want a taste, half glass, or full glass and then it fills it up for you.  And we always get blue cheese chips and a cheese plate.  Yum!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong

Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev

Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin

In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
 2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 9, 11, 12, 13
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 10, 11, 12
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 8, 10, 11
A to Z Challenge: B, E
TwentyTen Reading Challenge: Bad Blogger's #2, Who Are You Again? #1

I am currently reading Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe and up next is O, Juliet by Robin Maxwell.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! and can hardly wait to see what you think of Giving Up The Ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to read Alice I Have been!!! Eyes like Stars and the awakening are on my TBR. Congrats on finishing all those books :)

    ReplyDelete