Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In- January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. Wouldn't it be easy to never have to pay any bills?!?
2. The newest gadget is always better than ever!
3. I love the taste of flavored popcorn!
4. At my parents house, we don't really ever go in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is go on a trip around the world (when we win the lottery, of course).
6. When I hear drip, drip, drip; I know its raining again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to the temporary breakfast at the Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kindgom with Kory and Sunday, I want to read!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't know what to do with all my money if I didn't have bills to pay. Ick. I am looking forward to using my lottery winnings for a beach house though! Can't wait! :) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete