Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- January 5, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:


"He cringes and his hands stay up in the air grabbing nothing. 'You looked like you were going to fall.' "
~pg 138, Captivate by Carrie Jones

4 comments:

  1. Excelent teaser this week! I will have to look this one up at the library :)

    I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Captivate just yesterday :) I'm currently reading Need and obsessed with it :) Nice teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this author on my radar. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm... just the tip of the dynamic between characters. Thanks for the tease. Mine is up too.

    ReplyDelete