Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill-In- January 8, 2010




1. There are places all over the world I want to visit--my top places are either Australia or Greece.

2. Someone please blow those clouds away.... I live in Central Florida...it does NOT need to snow early tomorrow morning!! 
3. Standing in the line at the PO really drives me crazy...there should be more than 2 people working!
4. The first week of the year went by so fast, oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and come home empty handed.
6. It is always hard to keep my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include doing something with Kory but I have no idea what yet and Sunday, I want to read!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is sooo pretty. Agree with you on the PO lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your snow. I hope you have a great weekend! Nice fill-in!

    ReplyDelete