Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-In- January 15, 2010



Friday Fill-In

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was ummm, I don't think I really learned a lesson yesterday.
2. A warm home is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years and Alice in Wonderland is one of the very few Disney movies that I haven't seen.
4. There was no book waiting for me when I arrived.
5. The truth is I hate water.
6. When he said he loved me is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to see The Squeak-al ( I don't how to spell it) with Kory and Sunday, I want have to work at Disney to keep my status.

3 comments:

  1. I want to see The Squeak-al, too. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with number 6. It took a long time for my guy to say it. When he did, it was worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever seen the all of Alice in Wonderland either now that you mention it. I always enjoyed watching the Disney movies with my kids but I guess that was one we missed. Enjoy the movie tomorrow and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete