Monday, January 11, 2010

Mailbox Monday- January 11, 2010



Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:



MONDAY

Exit Here- Jason Myers--Bookmooch

It Sucked and then I Cried- Heather B. Armstrong--Bookmooch

Best Bet- Laura Pedersen--from publisher per my request








TUESDAY

Vamped- Lucienne Diver--Bookmooch

The Girl Next Door- Elizabeth Noble-Bookmooch

Ex-Mas- Kate Brian—Bookmooch

The Espressologist- Kristina Springer--contest win from Bookworming in the 21st Century







THURSDAY

Fireworks Over Toccoa- Jeffrey Stepakoff--for review







FRIDAY

A Match Made in High School- Kristin Walker--Around the World Tour

Doom With A View (Psychic Eye #7)- Victoria Laurie--PaperbackSwap

The Things That Keep Us Here- Carla Buckley--Pump Up Your Book Tours








SATURDAY

The Naughty List- Suzanne Young-- Around the World Tour

6 comments:

  1. Graet books! I loved The Naughty List and A Match Made In High School; so I hope you enjoy them too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I really want to read The Expressologist. I've heard great things about the book.

    Jennifer@ Mrs.Q: Book Addict
    http://web.me.com/quirion/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice group of books! I've been interested in The Things That Keep Us Here. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another list with "Fireworks" on it. Hope it's good (looks like it is!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking books this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I am drooling over the great books you received! I have The Things That Keep Us here for the PUYB tour also and can't wait to read it. I am so anxious to get my hands on The Espressologist! Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete