Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- January 26, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:


"Add in all of the boring family vacations, pointless algebra classes, period cramps, and bad kissees I barely lived through the first time around...  The truth is, I wouldn't have minded reliving my greatest hits: when Rob Cokran and I first hooked up in the middle of the dance floor at homecoming, so everyone saw and knew we were together; when Lindsay, Elody, Ally, and I got drunk and tried to make snow angels in May, leaving person-sized imprints in Ally's lawn; my sweet-sixteen party, when we set out a hundred tea lights and danced on the table in the backyard; the time Lindsay and I pranked Clara Seuse on Halloween, got chased by the cops, laughed so hard we almost threw up."
~pg 1, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

3 comments:

  1. I guess we've all got some "greatest hits" we wouldn't mind reliving. And a lot of not so great moments we'd like to forget. Excellent teaser.
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful teaser. I am looking forward to this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this teaser! I hope to read this book some time soon!

    ReplyDelete