Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Life According to Books I've Read

Using only books you have read this year ( 2009), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It's a lot harder than you think!

* Describe Yourself: Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
*How do you feel: In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell
*Describe where you currently live: Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead by Saralee Rosenberg (I read this one at the very beginning of the year before I started my blog.
*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Summer House by Nancy Thayer
*Your favorite form of transportation: Love at First Flight by Marie Force
*Your best friend is: Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
*You and your friends are: Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
*What's the weather like: Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
*Favorite time of day: The Silver Moon Elm by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
*If your life was a : The Accidental Best Seller by Wendy Wax
*What is life to you: Countdown by Michelle Maddox
*Your fear: The Divorce Party by Laura Dave (my post on this will be up on Friday)
*What is the best advice you have to give: All You Need is Love by Carole Matthews
*Thought for the Day: Oh My Goth! by Gena Showalter
*How I would like to die: Speed Demon by Erin Lynn
My soul's present condition: My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

2 comments:

  1. this is very clever, i would like to have a go but fear it would take me too long :)

    ReplyDelete